Author Topic: Clapper: ‘Stunning And Scary’ For AG Barr To Believe FBI Spied On Trump  (Read 578 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clapper: ‘Stunning And Scary’ For AG Barr To Believe FBI Spied On Trump
9:58 AM 04/11/2019 | Politics
David Krayden | Ottawa Bureau Chief

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said he is stunned by Attorney General William Barr’s suggestion at a Wednesday hearing that the FBI is guilty of “spying” on then-presidential candidate’s Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Clapper, who has been a consistent critic of Trump, called Barr’s use of the word “spying” “a gross misstatement.” But the former national intelligence chief has a history of his own gross misstatements.

The former director of national intelligence was accused of lying to Congress in 2013 when he told Oregon Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden that the National Security Agency doesn’t collect data on Americans — which is not technically true.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/11/clapper-stunning-scary-ag-believe-fbi-spying-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Isn't he a known liar?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It was "spying" because the FBI didn't tell the candidate or his campaign that it was concerned about Russian operatives.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

I'll bet Clapper finds Barr's comments scary.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It was "spying" because the FBI didn't tell the candidate or his campaign that it was concerned about Russian operatives.

The Rats are freaking out about the word "spying," but not the concept.  Substitute the word "surveillance" and everything would have been fine.  The voters understand the word "spy" all too well.

I think this was a "Look, squirrel!" moment for Barr, to distract from the Rat bitching about his summary of the Mueller report.  I'd say it worked for at least a day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'll bet Clapper finds Barr's comments scary.

Ditto!  Same with Comey.