Author Topic: Former Planned Parenthood worker: I got in trouble if women chose life  (Read 1145 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is pretty well known, Planned Parenthood counselors most of the time will advise for an abortion because it likely, means making money. Pretty sick.  Check this story out, quadruplets were aborted, when the fetuses came out, 2 of the quadruplets had their arms around each other.

Former Planned Parenthood worker: I got in trouble if women chose life

In 2017, Live Action published an except from Abby Johnson’s book, “The Walls are Talking.”  It was the story of a Planned Parenthood worker who witnessed the abortion of quadruplets, two of whom came out with their arms around each other. Now this worker has come forward to tell more of her story. Her name is Myra Kincaid.

Kincaid was employed as a surgical assistant at a Planned Parenthood facility in Baltimore, Maryland. Kincaid told the Daily Caller that the organization reached out to recruit her as soon as she graduated from college. At the job interview, the Planned Parenthood representative said very little about abortion. Instead, she told Kincaid that Planned Parenthood provided cancer screening and other forms of legitimate health care. But the abortion corporation is doing fewer of these services and more abortions, with the numbers of non-abortion services decreasing every year. Based on its 2017-2018 report, the number of cancer screenings done at Planned Parenthood dropped by 7% in 2017. Planned Parenthood is doing 68% fewer cancer screenings now than ten years ago. Contraception services are also down. Well Women exams are down by 8% since last year. Only abortions and “miscarriage maintenance,” a new category recently added by Planned Parenthood, have risen.

Read more at: https://www.liveaction.org/news/former-planned-parenthood-worker-trouble-chose-life/?fbclid=IwAR3iNPg0tI7Xn9bmgjowVHXEkrZRo2U0xmPX9y3P8t_afAZB-fTycRwwgtY&utm_content=88383383&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&hss_channel=tw-18001922

I read Abby's "Unplanned" book, this must be another book that they are talking about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The book is "The Walls Are Talking", by Abbey Johnson.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just makes me sick at my stomach...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....