Author Topic: 100 arrested as Florida drug bust nets enough fentanyl 'to kill everyone in Brevard County': police  (Read 1220 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
100 arrested as Florida drug bust nets enough fentanyl 'to kill everyone in Brevard County': police
Paulina Dedaj

Police in Brevard County, Fla., arrested 100 people in a monthslong drug investigation involving the seizure of enough fentanyl to kill every person in the county.

The Brevard County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday that arrest warrants for 100 people connected to a criminal organization were issued Wednesday as a part of the multi-agency investigation into the operation. That operation, they said, brought in large quantities of opiates including heroin, fentanyl and methamphetamine from outside the county for sale in Brevard.

Throughout the course of the investigation, the Special Investigations Unit, in conjunction with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, seized 75 firearms, over $80,000 worth of meth and over 500,000 lethal doses of fentanyl -- enough “kill every single resident of Brevard County,” the sheriff’s office said.

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-drug-bust-nets-enough-fentanyl-to-kill-everyone-in-brevard-county-100-people-arrested

Pitiful and where was this stuff manufactured?

Big bust somewhere on the Mexican border too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody please remind me what the street name of fentanyl is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Is it heroin cut with fentanyl? That's about all I know. I don't know if they sell it separately. I'd think so.

Here is a reference, take it or leave it:

In its prescription form, fentanyl is known by such names as Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®.Street names for fentanyl or for fentanyl-laced heroin include Apache, China Girl, China White, Dance Fever, Friend, Goodfella, Jackpot, Murder 8, TNT, and Tango and Cash.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/fentanyl

One can probably find out more by searching the web.

Actually, a good question.

@sneakypete
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:25:33 am by TomSea »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is it heroin cut with fentanyl? That's about all I know. I don't know if they sell it separately. I'd think so.

Here is a reference, take it or leave it:

One can probably find out more by searching the web.

Actually, a good question.

@sneakypete

@TomSea

Ok,it's synthetic heroin.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!