Author Topic: North Dakota Governor Signs Bill Banning Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb  (Read 1204 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
North Dakota Governor Signs Bill Banning Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
 STATE 
STEVEN ERTELT   APR 10, 2019   |   6:52PM    BISMARCK, NORTH DAKOTA

North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum today signed a bill to protect unborn babies from brutal dismemberment abortions.

The new law prohibits dismemberment abortions, a method typically used in the second trimester to kill nearly fully-formed, living unborn babies. It is a barbaric and dangerous procedure in which the unborn baby is ripped apart in the womb and pulled out in pieces while his or her heart is still beating.

The dismemberment abortion ban embodies model legislation from the National Right to Life Committee that would prohibit “dismemberment abortion,” using forceps, clamps, scissors or similar instruments on a living unborn baby to remove him or her from the womb in pieces. Such instruments typically are used in dilation and evacuation (D&E) procedures.

Read more at: https://www.lifenews.com/2019/04/10/north-dakota-governor-sings-bill-banning-dismemberment-abortions-tearing-babies-limb-from-limb/

As said in the article, forceps, scissors, such instruments that dismember will be banned.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 12:55:40 am by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Outstanding! A step in the right direction.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

The State of North Dakota affirming its right to formulate its own abortion laws per the Constitution of the United States of America, judicial tyranny be damned.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

2014:

North Dakota: at the Forefront of National Pro-life Legislation

By Janne Myrdal
10-13 minutes

Clearly, after more than 40 years of allowing the right to life to be trampled in states all across our nation, the tide is finally turning, and one of the states leading the way is North Dakota. In 2013, the North Dakota Legislature passed the Human Life Amendment with bipartisan support. Now it goes to a vote of the people. As an amendment to the State Constitution, this one sentence provides a foundation upon which North Dakotans can express their core values as just and compassionate people who love life. Measure 1, on the ballot in November 2014, will ask, "Should these words be added to the State Constitution: 'The inalienable right to life of every human being at any stage of development must be recognized and protected.'?" This amendment will simply provide a foundation for lawmakers and judges alike, as it undergirds our state and nation's founding documents, which already clearly state our "right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness." This Amendment does not in itself rescind any law or pass any law, nor does it carry any penalties. What it does is protect the people of North Dakota from an encroaching government overreach which seems to consistently promote laws that dehumanize its citizens; it also protects the people from activist judges who, with a single stroke of a pen, can seemingly erase the will of the people.

Read more at: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/01/north_dakota_at_forefront_of_national_pro-life_legislation.html

North Dakota as the headline says...I don't need to repeat it...

I never thought of this angle, ban the instruments that would do these "dismemberment" abortions. God save the American heartland!

Offline TomSea

Ohio is doing well working hard too, I can hardly believe this and no article has come out on this yet. At least, not in the headline....

Ohio is passing a heartbeat bill but get this:

Christina Hagan
‏ @RepHagan

Today in Ohio an amendment was proposed to the heartbeat bill that would make African American women exempt.
I could barely believe the proposal. It was like Margaret Sanger herself was standing in the Ohio House Chamber. Truly alarming. Thankfully ALL Ohioans are covered.

https://twitter.com/RepHagan/status/1116119947510468615

A Democrat probably wanted that amendment, maybe even a black Democrat. Now, we know, what's up is down and what's down is up. Logic totally turned on its ear. I will try to follow up on this.

Absolutely crazy.

My opinion, is abortion has a lot to do with the problems in the black community. I'm a big fan of Larry Elder, I think he barely mentions abortion. Maybe he's got a blindspot on it...

Life in the womb is not valued because of abortion, of course, I'd say the whole cultural slide of the USA is in part, having to do with the sexual revolution and cultural revolution. I"m certainly not saying it was perfect before.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 03:05:55 am by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ironically, the sexual revolution happened because of advances in birth control (esp. "The Pill"). Not because of Roe.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

If some democrat wanted that amendment, the Republicans should make political hay like crazy out of it. That's insane.

Imagine if you had someone like David Duke want to amend a heartbeat bill to exempt blacks.

And anyway, Christina said it and I believe her. I'm looking for more on it though.