Author Topic: Acting ICE director resigns after Trump pulls nomination  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Acting ICE director resigns after Trump pulls nomination
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2019, 11:55:14 pm »
Ooops.  Looks like Trump's failure is my fault.  So sorry.

Huh?  I didn't say anything close to that.  Is that you, Representative Waddler?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dancer

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2019, 09:34:51 am »
 :patriot:

GWB had 15 directors fired or resigned.  So did Obama, 15.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2019, 09:39:11 am »
:patriot:

GWB had 15 directors fired or resigned.  So did Obama, 15.
@dancer
Was that after 8 years or just after 2 years?

Offline dancer

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2019, 10:40:25 am »
Nielsen "resigned" because she refused to get the upper level Obama people out of her department. 

The Swamp is full of obstructionists on the top levels, which is why PDJT is going after the Office of Personnel Management.  The Obama holdovers block most of Trump's nominees.   These are the SES members who constantly block anything Trump tries to do. 

The 15 were top level heads fired or resigned during their 8 year tenure, @Once-Ler.

@dancer

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2019, 10:56:20 am »
Nielsen "resigned" because she refused to get the upper level Obama people out of her department. 

The Swamp is full of obstructionists on the top levels, which is why PDJT is going after the Office of Personnel Management.  The Obama holdovers block most of Trump's nominees.   These are the SES members who constantly block anything Trump tries to do.
It's good to see President Trump remove Obama appointees like Kirstjen Nielsen, Jeff Sessions, and Rod Rosenstein.

He's doing a great job. @dancer

The 15 were top level heads fired or resigned during their 8 year tenure, @Once-Ler.
That's what I thought.  Trump is breaking all the records on fired and resigned cabinet members.  #MAGA
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 11:10:56 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2019, 11:11:34 pm »
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201709/inside-the-mind-narcissist
They make great dictators.
@Chosen Daughter
@mystery-ak 

Yes, dictators have the same personality features as Trump.  I repeat the link you posted because it explains Trump.  I have said before, I have psychologically tested thousands of people and I know what human behavior over and over tells me.  Never have I seen human behavior like his that screams every second, "I am dangerous and you don't even see it.  Stupid you, stupid all of you."  His behavior is that of a "Malignant Narcissist".  Such a person thinks he can excel in life by trashing everyone else because they are too stupid to know what he is doing - think "Actor Malignant Narcissist". 

He trashes something or someone, or comes out with another illegal action he is going to take (then doesn't), EVERY Day so TV news stations have to cover him all day every day.  No president in history has caused this much coverage - every day, all day, all night.  Twenty-four, 24, hours a day the rest of his life.
People should read the below link instead of trashing this thread.  Learn the truth before trashing the truth:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/201709/inside-the-mind-narcissist

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2019, 11:14:22 pm »
@dancer

Meh ... minor details.   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2019, 11:23:39 pm »
@Chosen Daughter
@mystery-ak 

Yes, dictators have the same personality features as Trump.  I repeat the link you posted because it explains Trump.  I have said before, I have psychologically tested thousands of people and I know what human behavior over and over tells me.  Never have I seen human behavior like his that screams every second, "I am dangerous and you don't even see it.  Stupid you, stupid all of you."  His behavior is that of a "Malignant Narcissist".  Such a person thinks he can excel in life by trashing everyone else because they are too stupid to know what he is doing - think "Actor Malignant Narcissist". 

He trashes something or someone, or comes out with another illegal action he is going to take (then doesn't), EVERY Day so TV news stations have to cover him all day every day.  No president in history has caused this much coverage - every day, all day, all night.  Twenty-four, 24, hours a day the rest of his life.
People should read the below link instead of trashing this thread.  Learn the truth before trashing the truth:

There has never been any doubt in my mind that Trump has a classic narcissistic personality.  I pointed out reports from various different psychologists when he was campaigning.  Some compared him to Hitler ... I was criticized for the posts.  They compared him to Hitler, because he also had a narcissistic personality.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2019, 11:36:53 pm »
There has never been any doubt in my mind that Trump has a classic narcissistic personality.  I pointed out reports from various different psychologists when he was campaigning.  Some compared him to Hitler ... I was criticized for the posts.  They compared him to Hitler, because he also had a narcissistic personality.

I think everyone knows.  What I can't understand is why they don't care.  Narcissism is self serving.  Everything all the time is about them.  How can that be good for a leader?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2019, 11:38:31 pm »
@Chosen Daughter
@mystery-ak 

I think what we are seeing now is desperation to keep the focus on him just like you said.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2019, 11:48:03 pm »

I think everyone knows.  What I can't understand is why they don't care.  Narcissism is self serving.  Everything all the time is about them.  How can that be good for a leader?

What scares me is many republicans/conservatives found Trump's personality traits so odious they couldn't vote for him in 2016.  Today some of those people freely admit Trump is still a disgusting person, but because he kept the trains running on schedule(taxcuts, judges, cutting regulations) they now say they will vote for Trump in 2020.  The rats did the same thing in 1996 when the returned rapist Clinton to the Whitehouse.  Why should the GOP be better?  Trump 2020 - Slouching Towards Gomorrah

What will be the starting point for the GOP in 2028?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 11:54:27 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2019, 12:09:13 am »
What scares me is many republicans/conservatives found Trump's personality traits so odious they couldn't vote for him in 2016.  Today some of those people freely admit Trump is still a disgusting person, but because he kept the trains running on schedule(taxcuts, judges, cutting regulations) they now say they will vote for Trump in 2020.  The rats did the same thing in 1996 when the returned rapist Clinton to the Whitehouse.  Why should the GOP be better?  Trump 2020 - Slouching Towards Gomorrah

Everyone is assuming that Trump will run for re-election.  I am still not convinced.  I don't have the stats in front of me, nor do I think anyone really knows how many coming through right now are going to be granted asylum; meaning that they will eventually be able to apply for citizenship, which also means that they can vote.  Certainly in time for the 2024 elections.

I don't hold much hope that we are going to have much of a country left in a couple of years.  2028 is 9 years away ... hard to imagine any starting point for the GOP and for that matter will they even exist?

Offline corbe

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2019, 12:13:01 am »

You asked @Once-Ler, extra bonus, your VP candidate, also
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2019, 12:27:04 am »

You asked @Once-Ler, extra bonus, your VP candidate, also

Ok @corbe I give up .... who is the charmer next to Hannity? 

Offline corbe

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2019, 12:29:21 am »
MILO, of course, as if the GOP is not queer enuf.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2019, 12:47:10 am »
MILO, of course, as if the GOP is not queer enuf.
You can't fool me.  That is Billy Idol.

I have a little sympathy for Micheal Cohen, so it's nice to see he might have another shot at a pardon for problem fixing whatever he did for future President Hannity.