Author Topic: 9 shocking March stats from the ‘system-wide emergency’ at the border  (Read 407 times)

Offline libertybele

GOD help us!

9 shocking March stats from the ‘system-wide emergency’ at the border

Here are nine shocking statistics from the March data and the cumulative numbers of illegal aliens and family units crossing this fiscal year.

103,492: The total number of illegal aliens and inadmissible aliens apprehended at and between points of entry in the month of March.....

1.2 million: How many in a year if March’s pace continues.....

$168-180 billion: The lifetime cost of 1.2 million illegal aliens per year....

57,271: A record number of family unit apprehensions....

189,584: The number of family unit apprehensions between points of entry for the first six months of fiscal year 2019.....

218,645: The number of family unit apprehensions between points of entry since Judge Dana Sabraw ruled last July that all parents or adults brought with children must be released with the children..........

4,647%: The percentage increase in monthly family unit apprehensions between points of entry since the low of the “Trump effect” in April 2017 through February 2019.

422,334: The total number of illegal aliens and inadmissible immigrants, including single adults, who have been caught at our border.......

104: The number of large groups, defined as 100 or more, coming in at once to surrender to border agents and shutting down their resources...........

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/9-shocking-march-stats-system-wide-emergency-border/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Its only the ones they caught.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'd be interested in the number of pregnant women, the number of those with drug-resistant TB, scabies, measles, and all other communicable diseases.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

I'd be interested in the number of pregnant women, the number of those with drug-resistant TB, scabies, measles, and all other communicable diseases.

I'd be interested as well and I'm wondering if they're even keeping track.  As for the illegals that are not being processed, it's anyone's guess. I do know that the incidence of measles is on the rise.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.