Author Topic: Ken Starr says Hillary Clinton DID trigger Vince Foster's suicide when she humiliated him in front o  (Read 765 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Ken Starr says Hillary Clinton DID trigger Vince Foster's suicide when she humiliated him in front of White House staff and admits he omitted the finding in FBI report because he didn't want to 'inflict further pain' on her

FBI agents investigating the death  of Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster learned that a dressing down by Hillary Clinton in front of staff triggered his suicide
    Independent counsel Ken Starr had omitted the finding in his in his FBI report but has finally admitted it to investigative journalist Ronald Kessler
    Starr explained he 'did not want to inflict further pain' on Hillary by revealing how her humiliation of Foster had pushed him over the edge
    He had issued a 38,000-word report, along with a psychologist's report on the factors contributing to Foster's suicide, but didn't mention the key meeting
    Hillary attacked and humiliated Foster in front of other White House aides a week before he took his own life on July 20, 1993
    'Hillary put him down really, really bad in a pretty good-size meeting. She told him he would always be a little hick town lawyer who was obviously not ready for the big time,' former FBI agent Coy Copeland told Kessler
    'Foster was profoundly depressed, but Hillary lambasting him was the final straw because she embarrassed him,' said former FBI supervisory agent Jim Clemente
    Starr admitted to leaving out the meeting to Kessler at the 2019 Annapolis Book Festival last weekend

By Ronald Kessler For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:48 EDT, 10 April 2019 | Updated: 14:34 EDT, 10 April 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6903755/Kenneth-Starr-admits-omitted-report-Hillary-Clinton-triggered-Vince-Fosters-suicide.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"Republican" issues falsified and misleading report, to spare Hillary further pain.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 12:09:25 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

So we were half right about this suicide.

WHY do so many people insist upon enabling this miserable wretch of a human?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 07:00:33 pm by skeeter »

Online corbe

Why is everybody so scared of this Beotch?  According to the President she has "suffered enough" and most of his supporters will call me a misogynist or worse 'hater' because I believe the whole thing was preordained from the get go.    The Clintons obviously know where some of Trump's skeletons are buried.

Trump leads crowd in standing ovation for Hillary Clinton

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
...admits he omitted the finding in FBI report because he didn't want to 'inflict further pain' on her...

What the hell is wrong with these people? 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
   Why is everybody so scared of this Beotch?  According to the President she has "suffered enough" and most of his supporters will call me a misogynist or worse 'hater' because I believe the whole thing was preordained from the get go.    The Clintons obviously know where some of Trump's skeletons are buried.

Trump leads crowd in standing ovation for Hillary Clinton

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

If her deliberate, callous behavior triggered another person's suicide then she deserves to suffer in the worst way possible.    If not in this life, then perhaps in the next.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Millee

I bet she has damning files on the majority of the swamp. 

Offline Zman516

Too bad Vince didn't think to blow Hillary's head off before his own.  He could have been a Hero.
Truth is the new hate-speech.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Too bad Vince didn't think to blow Hillary's head off before his own.  He could have been a Hero.
Bill would have been ecstatic, another funeral, more fake tears and the best part? No more Harpy!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

LOL!

Because she has every speck of anything that even looks like dirt on every one of them, and if there wasn't any, she can create a plausible narrative with plenty of 'sources'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis