Author Topic: U.S. Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Protested for Ties to India’s RSS Paramilitary  (Read 230 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
U.S. Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Protested for Ties to India’s RSS Paramilitary
Admin | On 02, Apr 2019

“You side with genocide,” chant protestors after campaign town hall question about RSS

LOS ANGELES, CA: April 2, 2019 — Approximately 25 demonstrators protested against U.S. Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) as she campaigned for president in Los Angeles, CA on March 30.

Waving signs reading “Tulsi, Prince$$ of the R$$” and “Stop Supporting Fascism in India,” the group included Christians, Dalits, and Sikhs. They distributed flyers alleging that Gabbard is “an ally of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).” The flyers explained, “The RSS is a paramilitary in India which was founded in 1925 and grew with inspiration from the Nazis and Italian Fascists. They have created affiliated groups all over the world. Today, they rule India through the BJP political party.”

“I came here because I want to preserve American values o freedom and justice,” said local Sikh businessman Harjeet Singh. “Foreign interference in our U.S. elections worries me, especially when it comes from India’s RSS and BJP which are responsible for massacring so many minorities in India.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Read more at: http://www.ofmi.org/u-s-presidential-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-protested-for-ties-to-indias-rss-paramilitary/

Some of that looks like a rent-a-mob. Unbelievable. Okay, Sikhs included. Maybe some of these people have legitimate grievances.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

No claim to this website. This came over the news wires.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

She really got into the middle of it, didn't she! 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 05:32:49 am by TomSea »