Author Topic: Kamala Harris Touts Dog ‘Survivors’ Bill; Voted Against Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act  (Read 397 times)

rangerrebew

Kamala Harris Touts Dog ‘Survivors’ Bill; Voted Against Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

After voting against cloture for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act in February, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) is now promoting a bill to protect "survivors" of dog fighting.

On Monday, Sen. Harris took to Twitter to declare dog fighting “a despicable crime” and promote her bill to help “survivors of dog fighting”:

“Dog fighting is a despicable crime. These animals bring us so much joy and we can and must do more so that survivors of dog fighting find their forever homes. My bill, the HEART Act, would help ensure this. #DogFightingAwarenessDay”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/kamala-harris-touts-dog-survivors-bill-voted-against-born-alive-abortion

Online Hoodat

Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints .  .  .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
@Hoodat

This is another runway poser who wants us to be pround we all got more invested  in cop killers than the unborn.

Not even if she was on fire.

Not even across the street.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 12:25:55 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline The_Reader_David

But dogs are man's persons' best friend.  Babies born in a botched abortion are Lebensunwertes Leben.

Hitler liked dogs, too.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
But dogs are man's persons' best friend.  Babies born in a botched abortion are Lebensunwertes Leben.

Hitler liked dogs, too.

Which makes me wonder why Israel likes abortion so much also.  They went through Holocaust just to implement policies to exterminate their own babies.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Hoodat

Which makes me wonder why Israel likes abortion so much also.

Israel is one of the most secular nations on the planet.  There is a lot of resentment there against Orthodox.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-