Author Topic: Graham jokes to Pompeo: You're the 'longest-serving member of the cabinet, right?'  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham jokes to Pompeo: You're the 'longest-serving member of the cabinet, right?'
By Justin Wise - 04/09/19 03:50 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Tuesday joked with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, asking him if he was the longest-serving member of President Trump's Cabinet after he mentioned he was about to reach his one year anniversary in the administration.

"I'm now 9 days short of one year of my time as Secretary of State," Pompeo said while he appeared before the Senate Appropriations Committee to testify about State, foreign operations and related programs.

"The longest-serving member of the cabinet, right?" Graham quipped in response, prompting awkward laughter from people attending the hearing.

Pompeo could be seen smiling after Graham made the comments before saying, "Reclaiming my time."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/438097-graham-jokes-to-pompeo-youre-the-longest-serving-member-of-the
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34