Author Topic: Share your cancer journey - and any other personal medical experience  (Read 4988 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
[quote author=mrpotatohead

More Loose Ends
Hi
Being Fired as a Patient

Yes Virginia, it happened to ME.

So chill. After 10 weeks of promisess, Mand trips across Stat

Morem0lolink=topic=357703.msg1953503#msg1953503 date=1554834053]
What to expect.

Last week I went down on one knee in the kitchen, it wasn't a Fall but down on one knee and a cane without the strength to haul myself back up.

Against better advice I let someone call an Ambulance and take me to a hospital.

Once there I was put in an Anti Fall Unit, assigned a boundary buzzer bead, and given Crap crap ever time I Tried to go to to to the can (with a bad prostate to boot, every 20 minunets. "Don"t Do That!"

And as a suspected Sedative Seeker, ignored for pain meds. (Hell of a way to fight cancer.)

Anyway, hardly the 1st time I been treated like shit by a hospital. Ignored and left unwashed for 48 hrs in a wet Hsp bed.

With an open streak of Stinking racial animus

And Currently dealing with a possible broken shoulder from an over zealous ambulance crew.
May God grant you great test results!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf