Author Topic: NYPD swarms Columbia, arrests anti-Israel protesters after president tells cops to clear campus  (Read 1319 times)

Offline mountaineer

Chinese natives offer a little insight. They've seen it before:

Xi Van Fleet
@XVanFleet
The Marxist-run Columbia University reaps what it sowed: Communist revolutionaries, who are now turning Columbia into a “People’s University”!  The Chinese Red Guards knew best what a “People’s University” was all about: ouster those in power, put them through struggle sessions, take over the campus, and spread the revolution to the larger society, which is the story of the Chinese Cultural Revolution!
7:41 PM · Apr 21, 2024

Lily Tang Williams
@Lily4Liberty
They are American "Red Guards". Mao's Cultural Revolution started at Beijing Univ. & quickly spread to the whole country. Sadly, more than 50% of Americans don't know what we are fighting against.
9:59 PM · Apr 21, 2024

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Jewish NYU professor Scott Galloway blasts the double standard of the anti-Israel protests, says he would be fired if he said “l*nch the blacks or b*rn the gays.”

“I can tell you, if I went into the NYU square with a white hood on and said, ‘l*nch the blacks or b*rn the gays,’ my ID would be shut off by that night,” he said.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1783121110894301514
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org