Author Topic: Horror as GWU protester carries sign with Nazi ‘final solution’ call for extermination of Jews  (Read 406 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Horror as GWU protester carries sign with Nazi ‘final solution’ call for extermination of Jews
By Social Links for Megan Palin
Published April 26, 2024, 8:29 a.m. ET

A despicable anti-Israeli protester has sparked horror after being photographed at George Washington University with a sign calling for the “final solution,” the Nazi plan to exterminate all Jews.

The unidentified man was seen mingling among students on the Washington, DC, campus carrying a huge Palestinian flag — and the sign with the expression Adolf Hitler used to sum up his plan for the “annihilation of the Jews.”

The image quickly sparked outrage from many shocked at a term used during the Holocaust.

“The parallels between this movement and actual Nazism is real and scary,” one X user wrote.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/protester-with-final-solution-sign-that-threatens-extermination-of-jews-spotted-at-gwu/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

At least he’s being honest about his goals.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Anti-semitism brings about a certain and distinctive ugliness to those who hold that view.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DefiantMassRINO

No shock to students of history ...

The link between Palestinian Arab nationalism and the Nazi's goes back to Hitler.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-mufti-and-the-f-uuml-hrer
The Mufti and the Führer
(November 1941)

In 1941, Haj Amin al-Husseini fled to Germany and met with Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Joachim Von Ribbentrop and other Nazi leaders. He wanted to persuade them to extend the Nazis’ anti-Jewish program to the Arab world.

The Mufti sent Hitler 15 drafts of declarations he wanted Germany and Italy to make concerning the Middle East. One called on the two countries to declare the illegality of the Jewish home in Palestine. Furthermore, “they accord to Palestine and to other Arab countries the right to solve the problem of the Jewish elements in Palestine and other Arab countries, in accordance with the interest of the Arabs and, by the same method, that the question is now being settled in the Axis countries.”1 ...

Palestinian Arab Nationalism and Nazism are causes that include extermination of Jews.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

True.  Everybody this fellow is marching with want the same thing:  Genocide of everybody who won't convert to Islam...not just the Jews, BTW.  Christians and worshipers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster alike are to be converted or killed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am guessing most of those *students* don't know what that sign means...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am guessing most of those *students* don't know what that sign means...

Probably not, but I think the guy carrying it probably does.  It shocks me that there are so many protesters who have no idea why they support Hamas.  When asked about the river-sea slogan they love, they could not answer "what River," and amazingly "what Sea."  They don't know that the Pallies construe that to mean "Kill all the Jews and Christians in Israel."

I never had a World Geography class, but I have long know the name of the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:42:42 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I never had a World Geography class

Back in the days when I was in school Geography was a required subject in HS..
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Back in the days when I was in school Geography was a required subject in HS..

That changed in my school, in the early 70's.  They mashed all of that and History into a class named Social Studies. Kinda pissed me off.

I know the geographical features because I read the news.  I can find stuff on a map, and I find it disturbing that so many today can't find anything on a map.  The "Where" aspect of the news is not even known by a whole generation.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

I can't believe they are allowing this at GWU which has a substantial enrollment of Jewish students.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I can't believe they are allowing this at GWU which has a substantial enrollment of Jewish students.

I just want to know why all these College Admins are afraid of these rioters/terrorists
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just want to know why all these College Admins are afraid of these rioters/terrorists

I think it's because these College Admins agree with the goals of the terrorists.  They don't need to be bribed into action.
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

True. I'm so saddened by this I can't speak.

Maybe when people question "Never Again" they should be shown this photo.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think it's because these College Admins agree with the goals of the terrorists.  They don't need to be bribed into action.

Yeah...must be...
Support the USO

Online DefiantMassRINO

D-I-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y
T-O-L-E-R-A-N-C-E
A-C-C-E-P-T-A-C-E
I-N-C-L-U-S-I-O-N
M-U-L-T-I-C-U-L-T-U-R-A-L-I-S-M

... all the things that make smug pretentious liberals believe they are better people than a Deplorable like myself.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.