Author Topic: Former Top Obama Adviser: The Democrats Are Totally Unprepared For Trump’s Social Media War  (Read 644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Top Obama Adviser: The Democrats Are Totally Unprepared For Trump’s Social Media War
Matt Vespa

@mvespa1
|
Posted: Apr 08, 2019 1:45 PM

Well, this is true. CNN actually had a decent segment (sort of) about the 2020 Democratic field and their unpreparedness for the onslaught that is about to be unleashed against them by Donald Trump and the Republicans. So far, there is not one candidate who poses a serious threat. Yes, Joe Biden, but he’s navigating through some Me Too drama, which he made worse by making jokes about it at a union conference last week. The former vice president is being accused of inappropriate touching, one of which included smelling an accuser’s hair, which is super, super creepy. These things were well known. We’ve seen the memes and the photos of creepy Joe Biden. This was an open secret, but now—it’s problematic. Yet, back to the memes, the Left has no secondary protocols on how to combat these highly effective forms of communication. They just don’t know what to do about them. And that’s something that former top Obama adviser David Axelrod said in an interview with Brian Stelter (via Real Clear Politics):

more w/video
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/04/08/former-top-obama-adviser-the-democrats-are-totally-unprepared-for-trumps-social-media-war-n2544421
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Former Top Obama Adviser: The Democrats Are Totally Unprepared For Trump’s Social Media War
Matt Vespa

@mvespa1
|
Posted: Apr 08, 2019 1:45 PM

Well, this is true. CNN actually had a decent segment (sort of) about the 2020 Democratic field and their unpreparedness for the onslaught that is about to be unleashed against them by Donald Trump and the Republicans. So far, there is not one candidate who poses a serious threat. Yes, Joe Biden, but he’s navigating through some Me Too drama, which he made worse by making jokes about it at a union conference last week. The former vice president is being accused of inappropriate touching, one of which included smelling an accuser’s hair, which is super, super creepy. These things were well known. We’ve seen the memes and the photos of creepy Joe Biden. This was an open secret, but now—it’s problematic. Yet, back to the memes, the Left has no secondary protocols on how to combat these highly effective forms of communication. They just don’t know what to do about them. And that’s something that former top Obama adviser David Axelrod said in an interview with Brian Stelter (via Real Clear Politics):

more w/video
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/04/08/former-top-obama-adviser-the-democrats-are-totally-unprepared-for-trumps-social-media-war-n2544421

I believe that the GOP/RNC needs to look beyond Trump. Who do they have for 2024?  Trump if he decides on re-election will more than likely get the 2020 nomination....but they really need to plan for what I see as a lack of candidates for 2024.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frandia

I believe that the GOP/RNC needs to look beyond Trump. Who do they have for 2024?  Trump if he decides on re-election will more than likely get the 2020 nomination....but they really need to plan for what I see as a lack of candidates for 2024.

Neither party has anyone any good after 2020. Democrats don't even have one for 2020. Once Trump is gone we will get more of the same crap from both sides. Kiss America good-bye.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 07:24:05 pm by Frandia »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I believe that the GOP/RNC needs to look beyond Trump. Who do they have for 2024? 

Here is a totally novel idea forRepublicans and conservatives:

Support this duly elected President!!

Oh, and start intelligently adapting "conservatism," sufficiently in order to win elections.

Do 2024, AFTER 2020. Practical, common sense.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
a lack of candidates for 2024.

Rand Paul would steal a lot of votes from the Democrats.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline truth_seeker

Rand Paul would steal a lot of votes from the Democrats.

He appeals to:

libertarians,

Libertarians,

Classical liberals,

and practical minded conservaives.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
He appeals to:

libertarians,

Libertarians,

Classical liberals,

and practical minded conservaives.

I think he would win an election for the Republicans easily.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline truth_seeker

He might come up short, in the "showman" dramatic, emotion-generating aspect.

IF I felt he could win, I could get behind him.

Online libertybele

....hmm...didn't the great 'Orange One' pick him off early in the '16 race??  He's now painted as a loser, just like everyone else that ran.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I would consider voting for him.  I don't like his isolationist stance, but could tolerate quite a bit of it.

Online libertybele

I would consider voting for him.  I don't like his isolationist stance, but could tolerate quite a bit of it.

Absolutely.  I used to think that I didn't like his isolationist stance, but I'm rethinking my position and feel right now it would be a blessing.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Yeah.

Let's look Beyond a proven Winner to some Bipartisan Schmuck like Rubio or maybe Romney!

Wouldn't That be Fun!

Digging 8 big fingernails out of the couch cushions on Election Night as the returns come in and WE LOSE, But at least we're Proud Losers!

Yeah!!!!!

Yes. We're Principled, Real Conservative, LOSERS!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com