Author Topic: Swalwell announces he is running for president  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell announces he is running for president
« on: April 09, 2019, 01:33:32 pm »
By Avery Anapol - 04/08/19 07:18 PM EDT

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) has officially jumped into the 2020 presidential race.

The California Democrat will announce his candidacy on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" on Monday night.

The show tweeted out a video clip of Swalwell making the announcement after speaking on what he considers to be some of the problems in the current administration.

“I see a country in quicksand, unable to solve problems and threats from abroad, unable to make life better for people here at home,” Swalwell told Colbert.

“I’m ready to solve these problems. I’m running for president of the United States.” Swalwell added. “Boy, did it feel good to say that.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/437938-swalwell-announces-he-is-running-for-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Swalwell announces he is running for president
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 01:39:26 pm »
By Avery Anapol - 04/08/19 07:18 PM EDT

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) has officially jumped into the 2020 presidential race.

The California Democrat will announce his candidacy on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" on Monday night.

The show tweeted out a video clip of Swalwell making the announcement after speaking on what he considers to be some of the problems in the current administration.

“I see a country in quicksand, unable to solve problems and threats from abroad, unable to make life better for people here at home,” Swalwell told Colbert.

“I’m ready to solve these problems. I’m running for president of the United States.” Swalwell added. “Boy, did it feel good to say that.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/437938-swalwell-announces-he-is-running-for-president

Well, at least he acknowledges the fact that this country is in quicksand; perhaps the liberal leftists mental midgets will be able to relate to the image.  We're quickly sinking into an abyss that we're never going to be able to recover from.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 01:41:55 pm »
Add another name to the growing list of punchable rat candidates.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 01:43:15 pm »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 01:48:35 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 01:47:59 pm »
Swalwell is repellent.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 01:52:27 pm »
Swalwell.

:silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 01:53:30 pm »

Yeppers...move over Alfred E. Neuman.  Times have changed.  happy77

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.