Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke wants farmers to hand over their 'fair share' of crops to stop global warming  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

According to Breitbart News:

The four funniest words in info-tainment.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Where did someone dig up this case of spoiled beet borscht?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 05:15:56 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I'm assuming this should apply to all producers and not just farmers, so I will graciously volunteer to be one of the people to whom Apple will hand over a fair share of their latest and greatest products.  I could use a new phone.

Apple can Keep crap new phone! Ridiculously expensive, app infensted POS. Sell it Only through Govt Store where all other over priced, undervalued garbage Should be sold.

Then, once US Govt finishes off Apple here it can then go into China and retrieve all stolen Apple tech too.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:51:03 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com