Author Topic: New book reveals when Paul Ryan reportedly told House: ‘Republicans should feel free to abandon Trum  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New book reveals when Paul Ryan reportedly told House: ‘Republicans should feel free to abandon Trump’
April 8, 2019 | Frieda Powers

A new tell-all book offers a behind-the-scenes look at the often rocky relationship between President Donald Trump and former House Speaker Paul Ryan who reportedly told the GOP they could “abandon” the then-nominee just a month before the 2016 election.

The book, “A Hill to Die On” by Politico’s Jake Sherman and Anna Palmer, covers the happenings in Congress from the 2016 election and under the Trump presidency, and features a look at the tensions between the president and Ryan as revealed in excerpts reported by Axios.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/04/08/new-book-reveals-when-paul-ryan-reportedly-told-house-republicans-should-feel-free-to-abandon-trump-742189
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This was proven true by Ryan's actions, IMO.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I totally disagree with what he said but he said that in 2007 or something.  Come on!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Paul (lyin') Ryan:
One the most "boy am I happy that he's gone" Republicans, ever.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

This was proven true by Ryan's actions, IMO.

Actions?  As in plural?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.