Author Topic: 34,709 Recent Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens: Where's the News Coverage?  (Read 105 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rangerrebew

  • America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • *****
  • Posts: 104,039
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
34,709 Recent Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens: Where's the News Coverage?
 

February 5, 2019


There were 34,709 crimes of various types committed by illegal aliens in fiscal years 2016, 2017 and the 11 months of 2018, according to the United States Customs and Border Patrol or CBP, one of the seven components of the Department of Homeland Security.

While the largest number of crimes - more than fifteen thousand or 44 percent of the arrests and convictions of illegal aliens - were for unlawful entry or reentry, all the other crimes – 19,510 offenses or 56 percent - caused financial, medical, physical, psychological or sexual harm, impairment, or damage to the hapless victims, or led to their deaths.

This includes crimes such as ‘driving under the influence’ of alcohol or drugs or narcotics, or the possession, trafficking, and transport of deadly weapons and drugs – that resulted in, or had the potential to result in harm to or death of people.

https://www.redlakenationnews.com/story/2019/02/05/opinion/34709-recent-crimes-committed-by-illegal-aliens-wheres-the-news-coverage/78330.html
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline Jazzhead

  • Radicalized
  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,440
So that's a bit more than 12,000 crimes per year of all types committed by illegal aliens, who some here claim number as much as 20 million.   Sure as heck seems to me that most here illegally - as one would expect to be the case - keep their noses clean.    After all, to live outside the law you must be honest, right?     
"He was born poor, died rich, and never hurt anyone along the way"

   - Duke Ellington, upon hearing of the death of Louis Armstrong

"Not forever.  Just for now"

    - Jay Farrar


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf