Author Topic: Newest Climate Model Still Useless, German Scientist Says. And: Green Energy Turning Into An Ecologi  (Read 653 times)

rangerrebew

Newest Climate Model Still Useless, German Scientist Says. And: Green Energy Turning Into An Ecological Disaster

By P Gosselin on 6. April 2019

One of the fathers of the German environmental movement, Prof. Fritz Vahrenholt, comments on models, Friday school strikes and the environmental destruction by green energies.
===============================

Ladies and Gentlemen,

New climate model is useless

Over 80(!) authors, led by Jean Christophe Golaz of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, have recently developed a new climate model (produced for the upcoming IPCC 6th Assessment Report). While so far the models have been parameterized on the basis of a period of pronounced warming (mostly between 1976 and 2005), the current work of Golaz et al (2019) takes a different approach: the pre-industrial conditions around 1850 were taken as the starting point.

https://notrickszone.com/2019/04/06/newest-climate-model-still-useless-german-scientist-says-and-green-energy-turning-into-an-ecological-disaster/

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
One of the comments suggests producing billions of plastic bottles of carbonated water and putting them somewhere where they'll never be opened, removing both the CO2 and the plastic from the ecosystem. I'm surprised AOC hasn't yet introduced a bill to implement that proposal...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA