Author Topic: Herman Cain unsure if he would survive vetting for Fed seat  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Herman Cain unsure if he would survive vetting for Fed seat
« on: April 07, 2019, 12:59:43 pm »
Herman Cain unsure if he would survive vetting for Fed seat
By Michael Burke - 04/07/19 08:53 AM EDT

Herman Cain said he will face a "cumbersome" vetting process that he might not survive after President Trump said he intends to nominate Cain to the Federal Reserve Board.

Cain made the remark in a video posted to Facebook, according to Reuters, and added that he will be forced to turn over numerous records from his career. He also said he's unsure if he will pass a required FBI background check.

“Whether or not I make it through this process -- time will tell. Would I be disappointed if I don’t make it through this process? No. Would I be thrilled and honored if I make it through this process? Yes. That’s the bottom line," he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/437728-herman-cain-vetting-for-fed-seat-will-be-cumbersome
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Herman Cain unsure if he would survive vetting for Fed seat
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 02:23:03 pm »
Larry Kudlow defends Herman Cain: A lot of sexual allegations 'don't necessarily pan out'
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/437736-kudlow-on-cain-accusations-sometimes-they-dont-necessarily-pan-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34