Author Topic: Hillary's email server a 'serious' problem, 74% of Americans say in new poll  (Read 728 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary's email server a 'serious' problem, 74% of Americans say in new poll
Even 73% of Democrats agreed
Washington Times, Apr 6, 2019, Jennifer Harper

Americans have not yet forgotten about Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State almost a decade ago. She served in the role from 2009-13.

A new poll finds that nearly three-fourths of Americans still deem that practice a “serious” practice according to new research. Six-out-of-10 also say the use of the server was illegal, says a wide-ranging Economist/You Gov poll released this week.

• 74% of Americans say Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email to conduct government business while secretary of state is a “serious” problem; 81% of Republicans, 70% of independents and 73% of Democrats agree.

• 59% say the practice was “illegal”; 68% of Republicans, 61% of independents and 49% of Democrats agree.

More:  http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/6/74-of-americans-still-say-hillarys-use-of-private-/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When you consider "why" she said she did it, it should piss off all the people.  She said at the time she didn't want Republicans pawing through her emails (as she most certainly would were the situation reversed).  She deliberately threw out the requirements that all such communications must be preserved for historical reasons for political gain, and she said so at the time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
26% of the population has a shortage of gray cells.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline kidd

I understand that the Trump administration may not have wanted to pursue this serious crime because it would have looked like obstruction of justice in the Mueller probe...but that is now over.

It would be a serious failure of the Trump administration to let this slide any longer.

Offline verga

I understand that the Trump administration may not have wanted to pursue this serious crime because it would have looked like obstruction of justice in the Mueller probe...but that is now over.

It would be a serious failure of the Trump administration to let this slide any longer.
trump needs to appoint a Special prosecutor to look into Hillary, Comey, Lynch, Bubba, etc..... I think Ole Rudy Giuliani would do a damn fine job.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
trump needs to appoint a Special prosecutor to look into Hillary, Comey, Lynch, Bubba, etc..... I think Ole Rudy Giuliani would do a damn fine job.

A Special Counsel is for when there's an inherent conflict of interests, like when the DoJ has to investigate its boss, the President. Since none of the actors are the President, there is no reason Barr can't simply assign a prosecutor(s) to do the job.  Ne reason to tell the public either (AFAIK) so I imagine work could be going on right now.

I can see not doing it while Mueller was doing his thing, whatever it was (he was operating under a secret memo from Rosenswine).  It would have had the apperance of obstruction, but that's over.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

A Special Counsel is for when there's an inherent conflict of interests, like when the DoJ has to investigate its boss, the President. Since none of the actors are the President, there is no reason Barr can't simply assign a prosecutor(s) to do the job.  Ne reason to tell the public either (AFAIK) so I imagine work could be going on right now.

I can see not doing it while Mueller was doing his thing, whatever it was (he was operating under a secret memo from Rosenswine).  It would have had the apperance of obstruction, but that's over.
Given that we don't how many of the upper echelon DOJ people are involved and to what degree it needs to be an outsider. That is the reason i put it that way.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Given that we don't how many of the upper echelon DOJ people are involved and to what degree it needs to be an outsider. That is the reason i put it that way.

That would require outside counsel, or an independent IG.  There are at least two on that (Huber and Horowitz).
I will NOT comply.