Author Topic: Trump's 'pattern of cognitive decline' alarms psychiatrists  (Read 2858 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Trump's 'pattern of cognitive decline' alarms psychiatrists
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2019, 03:20:59 am »
Bandy Lee has been peddling these claims for years. No one else has backed Lee up on this.

Of Course. The Diagnosis which eventually passes as a show of hands as Correct have no more scirence behind them either.

All they need is accusation couched in scientistic gobbleydegook and a room full of thin air and nodding heads.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 03:23:18 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Trump's 'pattern of cognitive decline' alarms psychiatrists
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2019, 03:28:51 am »
Of Course. The Diagnosis which eventually passes as a show of hands as Correct have no more scirence behind them either.

All they need is accusation couched in scientistic gobbleydegook and a room full of thin air and nodding heads.
As is true with so much they claim. Well said!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis