Author Topic: Trump's 'pattern of cognitive decline' alarms psychiatrists  (Read 1406 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Trump's 'pattern of cognitive decline' alarms psychiatrists
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2019, 11:20:59 PM »
Bandy Lee has been peddling these claims for years. No one else has backed Lee up on this.

Of Course. The Diagnosis which eventually passes as a show of hands as Correct have no more scirence behind them either.

All they need is accusation couched in scientistic gobbleydegook and a room full of thin air and nodding heads.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 11:23:18 PM by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

Re: Trump's 'pattern of cognitive decline' alarms psychiatrists
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2019, 11:28:51 PM »
Of Course. The Diagnosis which eventually passes as a show of hands as Correct have no more scirence behind them either.

All they need is accusation couched in scientistic gobbleydegook and a room full of thin air and nodding heads.
As is true with so much they claim. Well said!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14 (KJV)

About the only "Big" Liberals don't revile is "Big Government"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf