Author Topic: The Roots of White Male Rage? Emo-Punk Prep School Kid Beto O’Rourke ‘Didn’t Go to Prom Because No  (Read 414 times)

rangerrebew

The Roots of White Male Rage? Emo-Punk Prep School Kid Beto O’Rourke ‘Didn’t Go to Prom Because No One Asked Me’

Posted By Andrew Stiles On April 5, 2019 @ 11:30 am

Beto O'Rourke did not go to his high school prom, the failed Senate candidate has revealed.

O'Rourke, who went by his given name Robert while attending the prestigious all-male Woodberry Forest school in Virginia, was asked to prom by a teenage supporter during a recent campaign stop in Iowa.

"It’s OK if you say no, but will you go to prom with me?" asked Claire Campbell, 17, at the rally in Sioux City on Thursday. O'Rourke didn't accept the invitation, but said he appreciated the gesture. He went on to explain why it was so meaningful to him.

"As someone who did not go to prom because no one asked me, I’m really touched," O'Rourke responded. "This means more to me than you know." He then offered the teen a "counter-proposal" in lieu of the prom invite.

https://freebeacon.com/blog/beto-prom-fail/

Offline Applewood

And it's important that O'Rourke didnt go to the prom because?

I guess from now on we will be getting nothing but fluff pieces about the Democrat darling candidates.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
More fawning cutesy relatable coverage by a complicit press. A guy waiting for a prom invitation is about as beta as you can get. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online andy58-in-nh

More fawning cutesy relatable coverage by a complicit press. A guy waiting for a prom invitation is about as beta as you can get. :silly:

Beta O'Rourke. I like it. :cool:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Applewood

LOL