Author Topic: Trump's support from Hispanics has got to be worrying Dems  (Read 641 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's support from Hispanics has got to be worrying Dems
« on: April 06, 2019, 02:57:22 pm »
April 6, 2019
Trump's support from Hispanics has got to be worrying Dems
By Thomas Lifson

Careless, lazy, and racist stereotypes about Hispanics could be as big a threat to Democrats' 2020 prospects as their indifference to the plight of the white working class was in 2016.  Steve Cortes, who helped lead Trump's Hispanic Advisory Council in 2016, reports on the rise in Hispanic support for Trump at Real Clear Politics:

Get ready for the anti-Trump "resistance" to go truly loco, because new polling data indicates Hispanic support for the president is swelling, a trend that could seal his 2020 re-election victory. ...

So much good news erupted last week for the president with the conclusion of the Mueller inquiry that stunning new polling data was largely glossed over.  McLaughlin & Associates revealed that Hispanic approval for Trump in March jumped to 50%.  This number matched the January Marist/NPR/PBS survey that shocked cynics with its own 50% approval finding.  Even if those polls are too aggressive, February's Morning Consult/Politico poll showed Trump's Hispanic approval vaulting to a still-impressive 45%.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/trumps_support_from_hispanics_has_got_to_be_worrying_dems.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump's support from Hispanics has got to be worrying Dems
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 03:39:49 pm »
What if Trump supporters don't respond to surveys?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 06:58:43 pm »
Why wouldn't they love him?  He's the Hispanic dream.  Tell those white Americans that he is going to protect the border and let them be stupid enough to believe it.  Trump has done everything possible to sabotage his own campaign promise to secure the border.  The only one that he didn't sabotage was the promise of a big beautiful door for Hispanics.  The full length of the border is his door.  They are loving it.  Every illegal in this country has probably sent for their family members to join in the mass migration to America.  He's a gift in big Hispanic wrapping.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 07:24:28 pm »
   The dems internal polls must be showing Black Votes bleeding away to Trump as indicative of all this reparations crap lately.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 07:48:52 pm »
   The dems internal polls must be showing Black Votes bleeding away to Trump as indicative of all this reparations crap lately.

A Proposal for "Reparations" Will Hand Trump a Second Term as President. (Yosef 52)

Yosef 52   
Community (This content is not subject to review by Daily Kos staff prior to publication.)
Friday February 22, 2019 · 2:18 PM PST

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/2/22/1836984/-A-Proposal-for-Reparations-Will-Hand-Trump-a-Second-Term-as-President-Yosef-52

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 07:59:18 pm »
Why wouldn't they love him?  He's the Hispanic dream. 

You lump together, all Hispanics. It makes you seem disrespectful, of them. To the point of stupid IMO.

Here is an Hispanic American guy, that led the US forces invading Okinawa. My father served there, under him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_del_Valle
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 08:05:41 pm »
You lump together, all Hispanics. It makes you seem disrespectful, of them. To the point of stupid IMO.

Here is an Hispanic American guy, that led the US forces invading Okinawa. My father served there, under him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_del_Valle

It may seem that way to you but my family on my husbands side are legal Hispanic immigrants.  The point that I was trying to make is the politically made current atmosphere.  It has to do with all the ways that our government has encouraged mass immigration.  Is it or isn't it true that people come here illegally and end up petitioning the government to allow them to bring relatives?  If it is inaccurate forgive me.  And is it or isn't it true that Trump just signed legislation that allows illegal immigrant children to be sponsored by illegal immigrants already in the United States?  Isn't it true that this isn't the immigration of your Hispanic American Veteran that led the US forces invading Okinawa.  No........this is a whole different story that has nothing to do with immigration of the past.  That is the same old Democratic argument about the US being a country of immigrants.  This isn't immigration it is invasion.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 08:09:52 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 08:12:39 pm »
   Will Hurd being the outlier in Texas it's obvious to Texas Republicans that the majority of Hispanics here vote solidly Dem. 
   San Antonio, Houston and Dallas prove that, whether they be legal or illegal votes, IMHO.

ONE of the greatest mistakes Trump made is not pushing hard enough for Mandatory Federal Voter ID Laws, he made a strong push for @6 months and then moved it to the back burner.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 12:18:30 am »
   Will Hurd being the outlier in Texas it's obvious to Texas Republicans that the majority of Hispanics here vote solidly Dem. 
   San Antonio, Houston and Dallas prove that, whether they be legal or illegal votes, IMHO.

ONE of the greatest mistakes Trump made is not pushing hard enough for Mandatory Federal Voter ID Laws, he made a strong push for @6 months and then moved it to the back burner.

I could list a few of his other greatest mistakes; playing tiddly winks with Pelosi and Chuckie for starters....but I don't see them anymore as mistakes but rather calculated moves.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.