Author Topic: Dimwit Dem Ocasio-Cortez Get HUGE Dose Of Reality When Photo Of Headless, Legless Man On US-Mexico  (Read 545 times)

rangerrebew

Dimwit Dem Ocasio-Cortez Get HUGE Dose Of Reality When Photo Of Headless, Legless Man On US-Mexico Border Reveals Her Stupidity About Violence On Border
Apr 5, 2019

***WARNING***Image used in this article is graphic and disturbing.

Yesterday, Jacob Soboroff, who works for a network whose audience has been reduced to family members only, took time out of his busy schedule to mock Lawrence Jones III, who works for FOX News, the top-rated cable network in the world. In his tweet, Soboroff called Lawrence’s flak jacket “totally ridiculous,” and went on to claim that he’s “never once worn a bulletproof vest at the border.” Soboroff claimed the border is “Not. A. War. Zone.”

https://100percentfedup.com/dimwit-dem-ocasio-cortez-get-huge-dose-of-reality-when-photo-of-headless-legless-man-on-us-mexico-border-reveals-her-stupidity-about-violence-on-border/

Online LMAO

AOC has immunity to reality when it comes to every other issue so doubtful this will faze her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LadyLiberty

I think it's going to be quite interesting when she runs for re-election.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Democrats just want the votes... or for other reasons, to confuse the nation, open borders supports the cartels, leads to all kinds of hardship even aside from the dangers we face in the USA.  The cartels kidnap the migrants as well and ask for ransom. The Democratic position is impossible to understand really.  And then, once these people get here, it can be more costs in putting them in camps and the like.