Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan Claims To Be Jesus In ‘Saviour's Day’ Address: ‘I Am The Messiah’  (Read 255 times)

rangerrebew

Louis Farrakhan Claims To Be Jesus In ‘Saviour's Day’ Address: ‘I Am The Messiah’
Pamela Geller Pamela Geller April 5, 2019 

Farrakhan is the poster boy for the new Democrats and their genocidal party. Farrakhan, at a 2018 Saviour’s Day event in Chicago, said Jews were “responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior” seen in Hollywood. So it is no surprise that he would say something like this: “Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews.”

Evil exists in the world.

What is horrific is the left’s exaltation of these barbarians.

Women’s March leaders Linda Sharia Sarsour and Tamika Mallory love Farrakhan and won’t distance themselves from him.

https://freedomoutpost.com/louis-farrakhan-claims-to-be-jesus-in-saviours-day-address-i-am-the-messiah/

rangerrebew

With a message like that, is he setting up to run on the democrat ticket for POTUS?  Why would a Muslim claim to be a Jew?  Something is seriously amiss, something more than he's a lunatic. :pondering:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What makes this scary instead of funny is he is serious because he believes it himself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!