Author Topic: Tommy Robinson sparks fresh race row  (Read 326 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Tommy Robinson sparks fresh race row
« on: April 06, 2019, 10:26:36 am »
Tommy Robinson sparks fresh race row
By Amie Gordon For Mailonline and Katherine Rushton For The Daily Mail

Tommy Robinson has been banned from Snapchat after posting a video telling his followers the 'Czech Republic has no terror attacks because there are no Muslims.'

The 36-year-old far right activist made the inflammatory claims on social media last night during a visit to the country - which is home to around 20,000 Muslims.

Robinson - whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - has now been banned from the app, while a conference he was due to speak at at the Czech government has been cancelled. 

Read more at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6890011/Tommy-Robinson-sparks-fresh-race-row.html

I wouldn't be surprised if Czech Republic might have some European-type Muslims like Bosnians there.  I don't know. It has been said for Slovakia I believe, that they have no Muslims. At the least, those countries and Poland have very few. Perhaps a blanket statement as "no Muslims" can be made. Banned from Snapchat. I've barely heard of Snapchat.

Mark Steyn has said something like this but I forget which country he said it about specifically.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Tommy Robinson sparks fresh race row
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 11:38:43 pm »
Banned for speaking the truth.

Orwell had something to say about that.