Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘agenda of reparations’ as 2020 Dems get on board  (Read 533 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published 3 hours ago
Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘agenda of reparations’ as 2020 Dems get on board

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., called Friday for “examining and pursuing an agenda of reparations” as part of a lengthy list of proposals delivered before an Al Sharpton-sponsored conference in New York -- touting a controversial policy that's increasingly gained support from the 2020 field of Democratic presidential candidates.

Speaking about her cornerstone Green New Deal, which would entail a massive government-led overhaul of the economy and U.S. energy usage, the freshman Democrat also said the plan does not “shy away from bold conversations of health care, housing and education as human rights, of living wages and dignified work, of policy that isn’t just drafted with the next election in mind but also with the next generation in mind.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-in-lengthy-list-of-radical-proposals-calls-for-us-to-pursue-agenda-of-reparations

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I want reparations for having to listen to her big horsey mouth. 15,987 idiots who voted for her owe the rest of the country reparations.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online andy58-in-nh

Don't I have a "rights", too? Where's my "safe space", damn it? I am offended!!! My rights are violated every time she opens her gummy little Yorkie yammer-hole!

I demand immediate, immediate, immediate!!! reparations, or else I will file a class action suit on behalf of all Sane Persons everywhere in America, whose mental well-being is threatened every day now by the bloviating, bug-eyed Bolshevik from the Bronx.

They can start by picking up my tab for Rolaids, Xanax and bourbon.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Don't I have a "rights", too? Where's my "safe space", damn it? I am offended!!! My rights are violated every time she opens her gummy little Yorkie yammer-hole!

I demand immediate, immediate, immediate!!! reparations, or else I will file a class action suit on behalf of all Sane Persons everywhere in America, whose mental well-being is threatened every day now by the bloviating, bug-eyed Bolshevik from the Bronx.

They can start by picking up my tab for Rolaids, Xanax and bourbon.

@andy58-in-nh

I agree with everything you said except "yorkie."  :nono: Donkey, horsey, yes. happy77
Principles matter. Words matter.