Author Topic: NEW Revelation: DOJ ‘Did Not Want’ FBI to Examine Laptops of Hillary Clinton Confidants, Cheryl Mill  (Read 853 times)

Offline corbe

NEW Revelation: DOJ ‘Did Not Want’ FBI to Examine Laptops of Hillary Clinton Confidants, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson

Posted at 11:00 am on April 5, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Former FBI official James Rybicki was among those who testified in closed-door sessions last summer before the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees. Although the transcript has not yet been publicly released, investigative reporter Sara Carter was allowed to review it. Rybicki served as fired FBI Director James Comey’s Chief of Staff throughout their investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

Rybicki revealed that the DOJ “did not want” the FBI to gain access to the laptops of Hillary Clinton’s lawyers, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, due to a prior agreement. The DOJ allowed the FBI only “extremely limited” access.

If this case had involved anyone other than Hillary Clinton, the FBI would have exercised one of several options available to them. They could either have issued a warrant or obtained a Grand Jury subpoena to gain access to the laptops. And, although the FBI believed the laptops may have contained classified information, they did neither.

According to Fox News’ Catherine Herridge, the immunity deals for Clinton attorneys Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were granted by the Justice Department on June 10, 2016, in exchange for access to their laptops, one month before the FBI closed its criminal investigation. The two lawyers who decided which emails could be destroyed were shielded from prosecution for obstructing justice.”

<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/04/05/new-revelation-doj-not-want-fbi-examine-laptops-hillary-clinton-confidants-cheryl-mills-heather-samuelson/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, that's Rich.

Oh, he's dead. Victim of a 'botched robbery', shot in the back, nothing apparently taken.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Regardless of all the arrogance and posturing, the elitist a$$holes in government must know that the American people and the entire world is laughing at them for their blatant corruption and incompetence. Letting Hillary and her crew of criminals walk, was a JOKE. And the whole world knows it, regardless of any excuses or explanations. Even the Left knows it was a joke. They like it of course, but even they know that the people who let Hillary off are corrupt fools. Even Hillary and her whole gang are laughing at these pompous retards.

Harumph! Harumph! How dare you sir! Nobody calls me a fool. I am an elite government official. Harumph!
Ok. You are not a fool. You are an idiot! Is that any better? LOL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Regardless of all the arrogance and posturing, the elitist a$$holes in government must know that the American people and the entire world is laughing at them for their blatant corruption and incompetence. Letting Hillary and her crew of criminals walk, was a JOKE. And the whole world knows it, regardless of any excuses or explanations. Even the Left knows it was a joke. They like it of course, but even they know that the people who let Hillary off are corrupt fools. Even Hillary and her whole gang are laughing at these pompous retards.

Harumph! Harumph! How dare you sir! Nobody calls me a fool. I am an elite government official. Harumph!

And, they don't give a flying damn.

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah.

But those idiots found a way to strip me of a whole pile of tax deductions this year, and they are getting a bigger slice of my pie, again. Those selfsame idiots have eliminated my affordable health insurance, and have a much better retirement plan than anything I will be able to muster. And I have paid them for the privilege. They are laughing all the way to the bank, with our money.

Who're the idiots now?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yeah.

But those idiots found a way to strip me of a whole pile of tax deductions this year, and they are getting a bigger slice of my pie, again. Those selfsame idiots have eliminated my affordable health insurance, and have a much better retirement plan than anything I will be able to muster. And I have paid them for the privilege. They are laughing all the way to the bank, with our money.

Who're the idiots now?
All of that is true. But prostitutes make a lot of money too. And most politicians and all long-term politicians are prostitutes. They give themselves awards, medals, and gala celebrations and self lauding ceremonies to try to pretend and convince themselves that they are elite important people. But the reality is, and most people worldwide know, they are whores for money. There are 20 year old girls who marry 85 year old men for money. And it works. They become instant millionaires. Not something that I would do.

Yes, they have our money. No doubt. But I could never be a government whore, regardless of how 'rich' it would make me.

Harumph! Harumph! How dare you call me a whore! I am a Congressman.
Ok. You are not a whore. You are a pig-whore! Is that any better? LOL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

All of that is true. But prostitutes make a lot of money too. And most politicians and all long-term politicians are prostitutes. They give themselves awards, medals, and gala celebrations and self lauding ceremonies to try to pretend and convince themselves that they are elite important people. But the reality is, and most people worldwide know, they are whores for money. There are 20 year old girls who marry 85 year old men for money. And it works. They become instant millionaires. Not something that I would do.

Yes, they have our money. No doubt. But I could never be a government whore, regardless of how 'rich' it would make me.

Harumph! Harumph! How dare you call me a whore! I am a Congressman.
Ok. You are not a whore. You are a pig-whore! Is that any better? LOL

Brabantio "What profane wretch art thou?"

Iago "I am one, sir, who comes to tell you your daughter and the Moor are now making the beast with two backs!"

Brabantio: "Thou art--A villian!"

Iago: "Thou art---A SENATOR!"

Othello Act 1, Scene 1

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

C S Lewis

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Victoria33

"According to Fox News’ Catherine Herridge, the immunity deals for Clinton attorneys Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were granted by the Justice Department on June 10, 2016, in exchange for access to their laptops, one month before the FBI closed its criminal investigation. The two lawyers who decided which emails could be destroyed were shielded from prosecution for obstructing justice.”
@corbe

I have said before I don't have a life like others do who go to work, so I see/hear more news than the average person.  I recall the day in 2016 this was announced.  The deal was, the Justice Dept. wanted the info. on the laptops, not them.  Deleting an email does not mean it can't be recovered.  In any case, it was the laptops wanted and they got them.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 04:17:11 pm by Victoria33 »