Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg: Hey, sorry for saying “all lives matter”  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pete Buttigieg: Hey, sorry for saying “all lives matter”

AllahpunditPosted at 10:01 pm on April 4, 2019

It makes me laugh that not even the lefty flavor of the month can escape getting hit for lack of wokeness while he’s enjoying his moment in the sun. His offense in this case: A single pedestrian comment made four years ago which, in context, obviously wasn’t intended to minimize police brutality against blacks.

“There is no contradiction between respecting the risks that police officers take every day in order to protect this community, and recognizing the need to overcome the biases implicit in a justice system that treats people from different backgrounds differently, even when they are accused of the same offenses,” Buttigieg said at the time.

“We need to take both those things seriously, for the simple and profound reason that all lives matter,” he said.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/04/04/pete-buttigieg-hey-sorry-saying-lives-matter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Pete Buttigieg: Hey, sorry for saying “all lives matter”
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 04:13:12 pm »
The UGLY TRUTH is that black lives do not matter to blacks.  If they did, Chicago would not be allowed to operate as they do.  DO you ever hear the blacks calling to clamp down on the violence there?  No!

The fact is that all lives used to matter in the USA, but with a population of 330 million and a policy to kill babies right up to birth and now post birth, lives just do not matter, for we are all expendable.

I have been saying we are becoming more like Russia/USSR, and we are.  There abortion is the prime means of birth control.  Their population has been in serious decline.  Their dictator leader, Putin has no regard for life, i.e his response to saving the lives of the Kursk, the incident in Baslin, and the theater where if memory serves, nearly 200 Russians died from being gased to death to quell a terrorist attack.

What is deplorable is the federal government funding Planned Parenthood, whose founder was the leader of eugenics.  The government pays PP to keep the undesirable demographics in check, and idiots like Obama and Clinton sing her(Sanger) praises and that of PP.

So, this soft spoken gay guy is the latest hopeful for the Dems.  I doubt he makes it to Iowa.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pete Buttigieg: Hey, sorry for saying “all lives matter”
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 04:58:19 pm »
I always have a gut laugh when the Media Darlings step right into a bear trap.  :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: