Author Topic: President Trump Should Not Share Intelligence with the House Intel Committee Until Rep. Schiff Resig  (Read 256 times)

rangerrebew

President Trump Should Not Share Intelligence with the House Intel Committee Until Rep. Schiff Resigns
March 28, 2019Morgan Wirthlin   

In a joint letter, House Republicans called for Adam Schiff to resign as Chairman of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

For two years, Schiff has repeated the claim he has seen “more than circumstantial evidence” of collusion, most notably in a March 2017 interview with Chuck Todd. Last month, Schiff told CNN that there is “Evidence in plain sight,” on collusion.

Incredibly, despite the release of the Attorney General’s summary of the Muller report, Schiff continues to double down, stating this week: “Undoubtedly there is collusion.”

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2019/03/28/president-trump-should-not-share-intelligence-with-the-house-intel-committee-until-rep-schiff-resigns/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have more concern about his willingness to leak intel than I do about his Russia Russia Russia mantra.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: