Author Topic: Imprisoned West Virginia Pharmacist (from Uganda) Ordered to Pay Fine  (Read 271 times)

rangerrebew

Imprisoned West Virginia Pharmacist (from Uganda) Ordered to Pay Fine
April 4, 2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

So, big deal, why bother with a fine when he is in prison and everything he owns has already been repossessed.

David M. Wasanyi

I was interested in this story when I saw it this week in my local newspaper because the creep who was involved in fueling America’s drug epidemic didn’t look like a local.

He isn’t, but it took a little searching to find out more about DR. DAVID MUSISI WASANYI (he is referred to as David M. Wasanyi in the many news accounts of this ‘new Americans’ crimes).

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/04/04/imprisoned-west-virginia-pharmacist-from-uganda-ordered-to-pay-fine/

Offline Victoria33

Re: Imprisoned West Virginia Pharmacist (from Uganda) Ordered to Pay Fine
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 03:45:38 pm »
I read the entire article.  Darn, he wasn't giving people my pain pill I have to take three times a day.  I was going to rush over to whichever state he hangs out in after he gets out of prison.

When he was illegally giving out controlled substances, how would anyone find him in whichever pharmacy he was working?  How would he tell people they could get these drugs from him?  Why didn't the other pharmacists see he was doing this?  Was he giving the drugs only to illegal drug dealers?  He had to have been making a lot of money to risk doing this.  Another question is, how do those two pharmacies vet pharmacists when they apply for a job?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 03:46:35 pm by Victoria33 »