Author Topic: Scoop: Trump expected to name Herman Cain to Federal Reserve board  (Read 364 times)

Online corbe

Scoop: Trump expected to name Herman Cain to Federal Reserve board

Jonathan Swan, Courtenay Brown3 hours ago

President Trump has told confidants he wants Herman Cain on the Federal Reserve board, but will wait until his background check is completed before making the formal announcement, according to two senior administration officials familiar with the decision.

Why it matters:
It's likely confirmation that Trump is ready to move ahead with the former presidential candidate, whose possible nomination was reported by Bloomberg in January. "He won't formally announce until the vet is completed ... But he likes Cain and wants to put him on there," said a senior official who has discussed the matter with the president.

Between the lines: As with any Trump "decision," administration officials are quick to attach an asterisk. This time, their hesitation is less about Trump changing his mind than about something coming up in Cain's background check that could complicate the situation.

<..snip..>

https://www.axios.com/trump-wants-herman-cain-federal-reserve-4b497361-d12a-4c5a-a2db-28ffe1d36b58.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Scoop: Trump expected to name Herman Cain to Federal Reserve board
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 07:25:41 pm »
Haha! I liked this guy. What was that 999 plan or whatever he had?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Scoop: Trump expected to name Herman Cain to Federal Reserve board
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 07:55:35 pm »
Haha! I liked this guy. What was that 999 plan or whatever he had?

The 999 plan was the one thing I didn't like about Cain.  One of the nines was a 9% National Sales Tax.  We would be well and truly screwed with that, and I don't think I'd like him on the Fed because of that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: