Author Topic: Trump gives Mexico 'one-year' warning for auto tariffs, border shutdown  (Read 12547 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump gives Mexico 'one-year' warning for auto tariffs, border shutdown
« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2019, 04:35:59 am »
You know who I blame for all this animosity?

Obama!!!

Really?  I blamed Kevin Gilford.  He pissed me off in a Third Grade recess break.  IIRC, it was an argument about the round of Craps we were shooting. :chairbang:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #227 on: April 10, 2019, 04:19:44 pm »
Interesting.  Thanks for the info.  Perhaps the eyes are opening after all?

@libertybele

IMO they’ve been open to at least some degree all along, but pride prevents those same sentiments being aired here. 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline libertybele

« Reply #228 on: April 10, 2019, 04:27:11 pm »
@libertybele

IMO they’ve been open to at least some degree all along, but pride prevents those same sentiments being aired here.

Gottcha.  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #229 on: April 10, 2019, 04:32:03 pm »
It has been going on for a while, now, one of the best kept open secrets out there.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/immigration/2018/06/19/texas-company-earns-half-billion-federal-dollars-year-operate-shelters-immigrant-children-southwest-key

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/illegal-immigrants-border-shelters-charities.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/21/us/migrant-shelters-border-crossing.html

https://www.wnd.com/2014/07/religious-charities-profit-from-open-borders/

Same thing happened when Bammy brought in bus loads of teens.  They were placed all around the U.S. (strategically for voting I'm sure) and the non-profits and charitable organizations received millions.  They certainly may feel compassion for these kids, but it increases their bottom line. 

Really no different than in FL where you get substantial money for adopting a child from the State; the State gives the adoptive parents a monthly 'salary' for the child.  The rule does not apply to children through private adoption.

In addition, keep in mind that these kids are categorized as 'misplaced' and NOT counted among the illegals.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #230 on: April 10, 2019, 05:11:14 pm »

Really no different than in FL where you get substantial money for adopting a child from the State; the State gives the adoptive parents a monthly 'salary' for the child.  The rule does not apply to children through private adoption.

In addition, keep in mind that these kids are categorized as 'misplaced' and NOT counted among the illegals.

@libertybele

I was no aware of either,and both are shameful public theft of private money.

JEB Rules,I presume?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #231 on: April 10, 2019, 05:14:43 pm »
@libertybele

I was no aware of either,and both are shameful public theft of private money.

JEB Rules,I presume?

I was quite surprised as well. I don't know Jeb's involvement.  I know someone out in AZ that is receiving state funds for adoptions, so I looked it up to see if same rules applied in FL. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #232 on: April 10, 2019, 05:56:12 pm »
I was quite surprised as well. I don't know Jeb's involvement.  I know someone out in AZ that is receiving state funds for adoptions, so I looked it up to see if same rules applied in FL.

Adoptions or Foster Care?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #233 on: April 10, 2019, 09:16:29 pm »
Adoptions or Foster Care?

Adoption.  As long as the adoptive child is a ward of the State, then adoptive parents get a monthly subsidy for the child.  If the child is adopted through private means, then the State does not pay.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #234 on: April 11, 2019, 12:00:31 am »
Adoption.  As long as the adoptive child is a ward of the State, then adoptive parents get a monthly subsidy for the child.  If the child is adopted through private means, then the State does not pay.

Thanks!  I live in AZ....
I will NOT comply.