Author Topic: FBI director says he hasn't read the Mueller report  (Read 737 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI director says he hasn't read the Mueller report
« on: April 04, 2019, 03:19:42 pm »
FBI director says he hasn't read the Mueller report
By Morgan Chalfant - 04/04/19 11:00 AM EDT

FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers Thursday that he has not read special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“Have you had an occasion to read the Mueller report?” Rep. Charlie Crist (D-Fla.) asked Wray during a hearing on the FBI’s budget request for fiscal year 2020.

“I have not,” Wray replied.

Mueller delivered the confidential report concluding his 22-month investigation to Attorney General William Barr two weeks ago. The report’s contents have remained closely held within the Justice Department as officials review it for public release.

The FBI is part of the Justice Department, and Mueller's team was assisted by more than three-dozen agents from the bureau.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/437352-fbi-director-says-he-hasnt-read-the-mueller-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: FBI director says he hasn't read the Mueller report
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 10:08:07 pm »
Why would he?  Does this Congressman think Trump has it laying around on his office coffee table?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 02:41:10 am »
Why would he?

Because it stands to reason, as FBI director, he would be part of the review and redaction process.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 04:01:55 am »

Because it stands to reason, as FBI director, he would be part of the review and redaction process.

It does stand to reason, but a story I saw (sorry no linkus, TeeVee) indicated that task is being done by Barr, Mueller and Trump.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 07:07:30 am »
It does stand to reason, but a story I saw (sorry no linkus, TeeVee) indicated that task is being done by Barr, Mueller and Trump.  :shrug:

Weird, since the intel services would normally be part of the declassification process, as they were with the dueling memos, in 2018.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 02:47:12 pm »

Weird, since the intel services would normally be part of the declassification process, as they were with the dueling memos, in 2018.

The possibility exists Wray is lying.
I will NOT comply.