Poll

Will the Dems get the President's Tax Returns?

Yes, Eventually
2 (40%)
NO, he's 'Under Audit' or something or other
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: April 09, 2019, 02:57:27 pm

Author Topic: Will the Dems get the President's Tax Returns?  (Read 1326 times)

Online corbe

Will the Dems get the President's Tax Returns?
« on: April 04, 2019, 02:57:27 pm »
Fox's Napolitano: Trump's 'audit' argument 'would not be a defense' for tax return request

By Justin Wise - 04/04/19 10:07 AM EDT

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said Thursday that an audit "would not be a defense" for President Trump against House Democrats' request for his tax returns.

"I understand the president’s argument, that he’s under audit," Napolitano said on Fox News's "Fox & Friends." "And an audit is private, so if he’s under audit he knows it, and the people doing the audit know it. The public doesn’t know it. That would not be a defense."

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/437339-fox-news-legal-analyst-trumps-audit-argument-would-not-be-a-defense
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Will the Dems get the President's Tax Returns?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 03:13:33 pm »
I wasn't sure at first, then I read the comments from Always Wrong Napolitano and now I'm sure the Rats won't get the Returns legally.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: