Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez mocks Trump’s tax return response: ‘We didn’t ask you’  (Read 659 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
Ocasio-Cortez mocks Trump’s tax return response: ‘We didn’t ask you’

By Kenneth Garger

April 3, 2019 | 9:49pm

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a shot at President Trump’s response to Monday’s congressional request for his tax returns, tweeting “we didn’t ask you.”

The twitter jab from the freshman congresswoman came hours after the House Ways and Means Committee asked the IRS to release Trump’s 2013 through 2018 tax returns.

When Trump was later asked about the formal congressional request, he told reporters, “until such time as I’m not under audit, I would not be inclined to do it.”

Ocasio-Cortez mockingly recapped the exchange on Twitter.

“Congress: ‘We’re going to need a copy of the President’s tax returns from 2013-2018,’”

more
https://nypost.com/2019/04/03/ocasio-cortez-mocks-trumps-tax-return-response-we-didnt-ask-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

The Democrats tried the tax return tactic in 2016 and it didn’t work. This is just a reaction to not getting what they wanted from the Mueller report. They promised impeachment  to their base
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I don't care if you didn't ask. You don't have his permission, you don't get to see it. Period. Not asking only makes the theft worse.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline verga

They can have them right after Obozo Shows his real birth certificate and College transcripts.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
AOC is up to her neck in campaign finance fraud allegations, and she's getting smirky and snarky over tax returns because they want them?

The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You're the boss, donkey face.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hey, biotch, I know you didn't ask me, but shouldn't you be more focused on paying your back taxes from 2012?  Personally, I can't wait to see your penalty.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/company-founded-by-ocasio-cortez-in-2012-still-owes-1870-in-taxes/

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 02:44:44 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline verga

Hey, biotch, I know you didn't ask me, but shouldn't you be more focused on paying your back taxes from 2012?  Personally, I can't wait to see your penalty.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/company-founded-by-ocasio-cortez-in-2012-still-owes-1870-in-taxes/
Now we know why she couldn't afford her apartment. she was busy saving up to pay her tax penalty. I wonder if she has the same accountant as Al Sharpton.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.