Author Topic: Castro: Border Crisis Is ‘BS’ — ‘Cruel’ Trump Administration Is Treating Immigrants like ‘Animals’  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

Castro: Border Crisis Is ‘BS’ — ‘Cruel’ Trump Administration Is Treating Immigrants like ‘Animals’

PAM KEY3 Apr 2019

Wednesday on CNN’s “New Day,” former Obama administration Secretary of Housing and Urban Development and candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination Julian Castro said the Trump’s administration’s declaration of a national emergency at the U.S.-Mexico Border was “BS.”

Castro said, “I don’t believe their narrative. I don’t believe the BS that women and children who are fleeing dangerous circumstances present a national security threat to this country.”

He continued, “Right now this administration is playing games with them, not allowing them to present their claim for asylum at the border, keeping them caged in pens. Folks probably saw the other day, for instance, the visuals out of El Paso, they were under a bridge fenced in, in a pen, treated like animals. I don’t believe that we should do that. I have a different vision. I believe that we should go back to how this was handled before, about 2004.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/04/03/castro-border-crisis-is-bs-cruel-trump-administration-is-treating-immigrants-like-animals/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 01:21:43 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

As I remember the Constitution, it is congress not the POTUS which is responsible for laws concerning immigration, so if there is something he doesn't like, he needs to get off his dead *ss and do something about it. :thumbsdown: