Author Topic: NEW JERSEY WOMAN Raped, Murdered, Thrown in Lake…Suspect is Illegal from Honduras  (Read 292 times)

rangerrebew

NEW JERSEY WOMAN Raped, Murdered, Thrown in Lake…Suspect is Illegal from Honduras
Apr 3, 2019

We’ll say it again like we’ve said it so many times before: This crime was 100% preventable!

This is what happens with open borders and sanctuary cities. Jersey City is a sanctuary city! Sanctuary cities protect people like this murderer and rapist.

The suspect in the rape, strangulation and drowning death of a 45-year-old New Jersey woman is an illegal alien from Honduras.

https://100percentfedup.com/new-jersey-woman-raped-murdered-thrown-in-lake-suspect-is-illegal-from-honduras/

Offline Victoria33

@Freya

"NEW JERSEY WOMAN Raped, Murdered, Thrown in Lake…Suspect is Illegal from Honduras
Apr 3, 2019"

Freya, you need to be careful when you leave your apartment in New Jersey.  Always look around you to see what type people are close to you.  Keep your cell phone close so you can get to it immediately to dial 911. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Freya

"NEW JERSEY WOMAN Raped, Murdered, Thrown in Lake…Suspect is Illegal from Honduras
Apr 3, 2019"

Freya, you need to be careful when you leave your apartment in New Jersey.  Always look around you to see what type people are close to you.  Keep your cell phone close so you can get to it immediately to dial 911.

This happened to her when she was in Manhattan and left the bar. She grew up less than ten miles from me, and her funeral was at a local synagogue yesterday.

When I’m in the city I take a yellow cab because you can report them , you have the guys medallion number to complain to the NYC taxi division. Besides, all Uber’s in NYC have to have an Uber sticker on their passenger door window.

The worst thing that ever happened to me in the city was getting my pocket picked and my employer replaced all the money I lost, including more, gave me a new wallet which was a coach wallet so it was a real step up.

Now when I go into the city I always take a cheap bag, but I feel safe,

@Victoria33

But my heart breaks for this family.i 
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️