Author Topic: Biden pledges to be 'more mindful about respecting personal space'..[releases video]  (Read 429 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden pledges to be 'more mindful about respecting personal space'
By Justin Wise - 04/03/19 03:03 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday responded to a slew of accusations about him inappropriately touching women over the years by saying he would be more mindful in the future of people's personal space.

In a two-minute video, Biden sought to end a growing crisis for his imminent presidential campaign by defending his actions as representing "just who I am" while acknowledging that times and attitudes have changed.

"Social norms are changing," Biden said in a tweet accompanied by a the video. "I understand that, and I’ve heard what these women are saying.

"Politics to me has always been about making connections, but I will be more mindful about respecting personal space in the future. That’s my responsibility and I will meet it."

more w/video
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/437214-biden-pledges-to-be-more-mindful-about-respecting-personal-space
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Personal space...like sneaking up behind a woman or child wrapping your arms around their waist and putting your face in their hair...no more of that huh?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online corbe

I still believe that Men their age just. don't. change!
   I speak from personal experience.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Personal space...like sneaking up behind a woman or child wrapping your arms around their waist and putting your face in their hair...no more of that huh?

My wife saw ssomething about "straight arm" on teevee this morning.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

More women need to elbow these guys right in the rib cage like I had to do many years ago to an old boss who did exactly what Biden does....
Support the USO