Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Warns Donald Trump: ‘The Last Guy Who Underestimated Me Lost’  (Read 1314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Warns Donald Trump: ‘The Last Guy Who Underestimated Me Lost’
By Ramsey Touchberry On 4/3/19 at 2:42 PM EDT

Responding to fresh criticism from President Donald Trump Tuesday evening that her Green New Deal climate change proposal was “ done by a young bartender,” Democrat Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez told Newsweek Wednesday that the “last guy who underestimated me lost.”

“That’s all I gotta say about that,” she added.

In an unexpected upset, the freshman New York congresswoman and former bartender unseated incumbent Democratic Congressman Joseph Crowley in her 2018 primary election.

more
https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-donald-trump-1385244
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online berdie

Mighty self confident...ain't she? Didn't she get like 16,000 votes?

Offline musiclady

If that.

And she had to fly all over the country and campaign to get those votes, apparently.......   *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online berdie

Sometimes I think it would be nice to be that age again with the attitude  @musiclady .  But then I remember the pain of finding out "I'm not all that" and think...never mind. happy77

Offline mountaineer

“That’s all I gotta say about that,” she added.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

I think it was 15,987. What a mandate! Obviously she's been chosen to be the boss of us. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online corbe

Is the NY GOP in any shape to primary this imbecile?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
AOC should be reminded that the last woman who challenged Trump ... LOST .... bigly

Online andy58-in-nh

Is the NY GOP in any shape to primary this imbecile?

The NY GOP could run Jesus in that district, and He'd come in third.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline verga

I think her greatest quality is her humility. /SARC
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

I think her greatest quality is her humility. /SARC
That and her self-awareness.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

The bug-eyed Bolshevik bartender from the Bronx believes her own bullshit.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The bug-eyed Bolshevik bartender from the Bronx believes her own bullshit.

And all hat no cattle to boot.
The Republic is lost.