Author Topic: Prince Charles Snubs Pres. Trump But proudly poses with Che Guevara backdrop in Cuba.  (Read 417 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: FRONTPAGE MAG

URL: https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273348/prince-charles-snubs-president-trump-humberto-fontova

by Humberto Fontova

"Royal family snub President Trump during UK visit: Prince Charles and Prince William were unwilling to meet Donald Trump on his visit to Britain, leaving the Queen to greet the US president alone.” (London Times, July 18, 2018.)

Well, what could be more fitting than British royals snubbing the upstart leader of an upstart former British colony—and one who was elected by “deplorables” to boot?

On the other hand, Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla, not only rank as the first British Royals to grace Bolshevik Cuba with a visit—but this week (mirroring president Obama three years ago)-- posed for a photo in front of the image of mass-murderer and faithful Bolshevik protégé Che Guevara.

The phrase “faithful Bolshevik protégé” is not flippant. The Bolsheviks, lest we forget, sadistically murdered an entire family of Prince Charles’ royal relatives (the Romanovs,) in cold-blood, including the women and children, as they screamed in terror and pleaded for mercy.

In case Prince Charles somehow “forgot” that terrifying historical datum, perhaps a famous song by a famous subject of Prince Charles (Mick Jagger) can remind him of the famous atrocity:

“I stuck around St. Petersburg, when I saw it was a time for a change, killed the czar and his ministers, Anastasia screamed in vain.” (Sympathy for the Devil, 1968.)

Nonetheless, according to Britain’s ambassador to Cuba Anthony Stokes, the royal visit to Bolshevik Cuba was a jolly-good show: “I think it’s been a wonderful visit and the first official royal visit to Cuba – I think that’s highly significant.”

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Of course Trump would be mighty justified, being pissed at the UK for their role with the fake dossier, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

Inbred idiot.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
SOURCE: FRONTPAGE MAG

URL: https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273348/prince-charles-snubs-president-trump-humberto-fontova

by Humberto Fontova

"Royal family snub President Trump during UK visit: Prince Charles and Prince William were unwilling to meet Donald Trump on his visit to Britain, leaving the Queen to greet the US president alone.” (London Times, July 18, 2018.)

Well, what could be more fitting than British royals snubbing the upstart leader of an upstart former British colony—and one who was elected by “deplorables” to boot?

On the other hand, Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla, not only rank as the first British Royals to grace Bolshevik Cuba with a visit—but this week (mirroring president Obama three years ago)-- posed for a photo in front of the image of mass-murderer and faithful Bolshevik protégé Che Guevara.

The phrase “faithful Bolshevik protégé” is not flippant. The Bolsheviks, lest we forget, sadistically murdered an entire family of Prince Charles’ royal relatives (the Romanovs,) in cold-blood, including the women and children, as they screamed in terror and pleaded for mercy.

In case Prince Charles somehow “forgot” that terrifying historical datum, perhaps a famous song by a famous subject of Prince Charles (Mick Jagger) can remind him of the famous atrocity:

Nonetheless, according to Britain’s ambassador to Cuba Anthony Stokes, the royal visit to Bolshevik Cuba was a jolly-good show: “I think it’s been a wonderful visit and the first official royal visit to Cuba – I think that’s highly significant.”

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...

@SirLinksALot

I think you misunderstand him. His advisors have read the writing on the wall,and understand that it won't be long before England is either a leftist or an Islamic police state. He is sucking up to the insurgents in the vain hope that his family is allowed to keep their property,wealth,and lives.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@SirLinksALot

I think you misunderstand him. His advisors have read the writing on the wall,and understand that it won't be long before England is either a leftist or an Islamic police state. He is sucking up to the insurgents in the vain hope that his family is allowed to keep their property,wealth,and lives.

And, I don't believe the poor man has that many gray cells firing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And, I don't believe the poor man has that many gray cells firing.

@Sanguine

Exactly.How is he supposed to earn a living if they take away his figurehead status and his family money?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!