Author Topic: WATCH: 'Creepy Joe' Biden Ad Hits The Press, And It's A Doozy  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
April 3, 2019

On Tuesday, a pro-Trump super PAC dropped an ad that takes aim at former Vice President Joe Biden's alleged inappropriate touching of women and girls. Biden, who has yet to declare a suspected 2020 presidential run, has been plagued over the past couple weeks by heightened scrutiny over such questionable interactions, particularly in light of four women coming forward to express their discomfort in encounters with Mr. Biden.

more w/video
https://www.dailywire.com/news/45470/watch-creepy-joe-biden-ad-hits-press-and-its-doozy-amanda-prestigiacomo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: WATCH: 'Creepy Joe' Biden Ad Hits The Press, And It's A Doozy
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 09:42:51 pm »
A pro Trump PAC spends money on a Biden attack?  Wasting their money.  The Dems will draw and quarter the leech in due time. 

And Biden does not matter.  HRC will run and steam roll the entire clown car, and do it efficiently. 

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: WATCH: 'Creepy Joe' Biden Ad Hits The Press, And It's A Doozy
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 12:28:13 am »
A pro Trump PAC spends money on a Biden attack?  Wasting their money.  The Dems will draw and quarter the leech in due time. 

And Biden does not matter.  HRC will run and steam roll the entire clown car, and do it efficiently.

I agree - why do the dems' wetwork for them? We want this to unfold as slowly and messily as possible.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA