Author Topic: YouTube influencer Jeffree Star says burglars cut through the roof of his warehouse and ransacked $2  (Read 282 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
YouTube influencer Jeffree Star says burglars cut through the roof of his warehouse and ransacked $2.5 million in makeup
Jacob Shamsian

YouTube makeup celebrity Jeffree Star said $2.5 million worth of makeup was stolen from a warehouse holding his upcoming cosmetics line.

The heist included an entire shade of concealer, he said.

The cosmetics were distributed to black market dealers, who police are now investigating.

Star plans to continue with the official launch of his upcoming cosmetics line "in a few weeks."

YouTube celebrity and makeup influencer Jeffree Star said a warehouse filled with his upcoming makeup line was ransacked two weeks ago by burglars now selling his products on the black market.

Read more at: https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffree-star-cosmetics-concealer-robbed-warehouse-2019-4

Wears a lot of makeup, no reference to being transgender. Not much for eyebrows.

Goth? Marilyn Manson? Or what? I don't know.

Sounds like it could be a hoax/publicity stunt to me.

Some people are making it big on youtube with their own spiel. "Cassie blogilates exercise", that will show one how some are being entrepreneurs on youtube though, I'm not sure if her product line is that great.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 03:59:52 pm by TomSea »