Author Topic: The Climate Apocalypse Keeps Getting Postponed  (Read 300 times)

rangerrebew

The Climate Apocalypse Keeps Getting Postponed
« on: April 03, 2019, 02:24:11 pm »

The Climate Apocalypse Keeps Getting Postponed

Posted By: Lee Enochs April 2, 2019

It’s always just around the corner, but it never arrives. Prophets of climate doom like Al Gore and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) are almost laughable except that so many people continue to be lured by their siren call. ⁃ TN Editor

In recent years, the controversial subject of global warming and a potential “climate disaster” has received a lot of media attention.

There are progressive politicians who are now arguing that unless profound changes in public policy are made to reduce worldwide carbon emissions, we face an impending world-wide climate related catastrophe.

https://www.technocracy.news/the-climate-apocalypse-keeps-getting-postponed/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: The Climate Apocalypse Keeps Getting Postponed
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 02:30:57 pm »
Who remembers The Ecology? Oil running out by the year 2000? The Coming Ice Age?
Lord, this has been going on since I was in high school and I am 61.
My kids started parroting this when they were in high school. They told me about the Imminent doom. I told them I heard the same thing in high school. My daughter said we would be in crisis by the time she graduated college. She's been out 3 years now. Eventually people become deaf to it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LMAO

Re: The Climate Apocalypse Keeps Getting Postponed
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 03:14:28 pm »
Who remembers The Ecology? Oil running out by the year 2000? The Coming Ice Age?
Lord, this has been going on since I was in high school and I am 61.
My kids started parroting this when they were in high school. They told me about the Imminent doom. I told them I heard the same thing in high school. My daughter said we would be in crisis by the time she graduated college. She's been out 3 years now. Eventually people become deaf to it.

And I think you are starting to see the effects of that crying wolf. Climate change rates at the bottom of issues that concern average Americans. Why do you think the climate “hysterians”  are getting more shrill and  ridiculous ?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy