Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez fears Trump staffers 'putting nuclear codes in Instagram'  (Read 627 times)

rangerrebew

Ocasio-Cortez fears Trump staffers 'putting nuclear codes in Instagram'
Tells House hearing White House needs to be subpoenaed
Published: 20 hours ago

Newcomer Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., whose short career in Congress already is marked by outlandish proposals such as providing income for people unwilling to work, has another.

This time she’s insisting on subpoenas for certain members of the Trump administration with security clearances because she fears they will be “putting nuclear codes in Instagram DMs.”

The Democratic-led House Oversight Committee meeting centered on the granting of clearances to staffers against the recommendation of longtime Washington insiders.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/04/ocasio-cortez-fears-trump-staffers-putting-nuclear-codes-in-instagram/

rangerrebew

:woohoo: 00drama

Offline aligncare

I heard her on the radio saying this. Besides being an endless source of comedy gold, she’s an embarrassment to New Yorkers and to the country—at least to the red parts. But, I give her credit. She’s always at work helping turn Blue parts Purple.

Offline LMAO

I heard her on the radio saying this. Besides being an endless source of comedy gold, she’s an embarrassment to New Yorkers and to the country—at least to the red parts. But, I give her credit. She’s always at work helping turn Blue parts Purple.

As a result, her negatives are rising. Yet we have a poster on this site that told us the more we put her in the spotlight, the more popular she’ll become when  it appears the complete opposite is happening

You’re going to hear even more nonsense come out of her mouth as her base of support get smaller but more radicalized
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

seriously we need a special amendment that would let be the Vice Presidential under whoever the democratic Nominee is. I would love to see her debate Mike Pence.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.