Author Topic: The problem with the word 'Islamophobia'  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

The problem with the word 'Islamophobia'
« on: April 03, 2019, 11:39:13 am »
April 3, 2019
The problem with the word 'Islamophobia'
By Christopher Lindsay

The terrorist attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand has left the world in shock.  The shooter hated Muslims and Islam, and because of his hatred, he murdered 50 innocent people.  His victims included a three-year-old boy.

After a terrorist attack, people want to know not only what happened, but also why.  Terrorists don't kill people without a reason.  They do so because of their beliefs.  The shooter's hatred of Muslims and Islam is rooted in the toxic ideologies of white supremacy and white nationalism.

In identifying what ideology motivates terrorists, there is a double standard on the political left.  When Barack Obama was president, he refused to condemn "radical Islamic terrorists" because he didn't want Americans to believe that Islam has anything to do with terrorism.  Instead, he called them "violent extremists."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/the_problem_with_the_word_islamophobia.html#ixzz5k21AELEx

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The problem with the word 'Islamophobia'
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 12:39:45 am »
"The problem with the word 'islamophobia'..."

... is that islamophobia is a justifiable defense mechanism for the preservation of Western culture.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 12:57:49 am »
Liberals who say 'islamophobia' is wrong, have never lived in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, or anywhere outside of America. Islam kills their own people indiscriminately and regularly. Therefore, there is nothing to stop them from killing a filthy Infidel dog like you. Liberals are willfully ignorant of what Islam is really all about. At its core, Islam is about Death, Murder, Enslavement, Rape, and World Domination. If that does not make you phobic, then you are an idiot and a fool.

Saying Islamophobia is wrong is the same as saying that Thanatophobia(fear of Death) is racist. Death has a right to do whatever it wants! Fear of Death is stupid and racist!

There are things in this world that you are supposed to be afraid of. Islam is one of them. Not everything in the world is rainbows and unicorns as the Liberals would have you believe. There is real evil in the world. And to not fear it, is stupid and foolish.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 01:41:13 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 03:12:51 am »
Liberals who say 'islamophobia' is wrong, have never lived in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, or anywhere outside of America. Islam kills their own people indiscriminately and regularly. Therefore, there is nothing to stop them from killing a filthy Infidel dog like you. Liberals are willfully ignorant of what Islam is really all about. At its core, Islam is about Death, Murder, Enslavement, Rape, and World Domination. If that does not make you phobic, then you are an idiot and a fool.

Saying Islamophobia is wrong is the same as saying that Thanatophobia(fear of Death) is racist. Death has a right to do whatever it wants! Fear of Death is stupid and racist!

There are things in this world that you are supposed to be afraid of. Islam is one of them. Not everything in the world is rainbows and unicorns as the Liberals would have you believe. There is real evil in the world. And to not fear it, is stupid and foolish.

:amen: Brother!  Couldn't have said it any better myself.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien