Author Topic: Trump says he 'felt like Joe Biden' when he wanted general to kiss him for good news on ISIS  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he 'felt like Joe Biden' when he wanted general to kiss him for good news on ISIS
by Katelyn Caralle
 | April 02, 2019 09:33 PM

President Trump said that he felt like former Vice President Joe Biden when he wanted a general to give him a kiss.

Trump said that while visiting Iraq a general who he said goes by the name “Raisin Cain” told him that they could defeat ISIS in one week, as opposed to the two years others had estimated.

“I said, ‘General, come here, give me a kiss,’” Trump said during the National Republican Congressional Committee dinner Tuesday night, recalling his interaction with the general. “I felt like Joe Biden. But I meant it.”

Trump is referencing the recent allegations by women that he touched them inappropriately, including Lucy Flores who claims that Biden engaged in unwelcome and uncomfortable physical contact with her in 2004.

The claims by Flores, a former Nevada assemblywoman and gubernatorial candidate, brought forward other instances where women have felt that Biden had been too touchy with them, several of which were photographed.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-he-felt-like-joe-biden-when-he-wanted-general-to-kiss-him-for-good-news-on-isis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
ROFL!   

Love my POTUS!!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

“I said, ‘General, come here, give me a kiss,’” Trump said during the National Republican Congressional Committee dinner Tuesday night
Sexual predator.

Online corbe

Maybe it was a Trans General.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

How could the general possibly resist?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.