Author Topic: Democrats shrug off Biden drama  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats shrug off Biden drama
« on: April 02, 2019, 05:56:20 pm »
Democrats shrug off Biden drama
by Susan Ferrechio
 | April 02, 2019 11:57 AM

Congressional Democrats, many of them longtime friends of the former vice president, aren’t particularly alarmed over the latest allegations that potential presidential contender Joe Biden made unwelcome advances at two women.

But he needs to address the charges differently, they said.

“I believe that the women felt uncomfortable and I also believe Joe Biden that it wasn’t meant in an inappropriate way,” Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., said Tuesday.

Other Democrats took a similarly neutral position on Biden, a beloved figure in the Democratic Party who also served in the Senate for 35 years. They view his behavior as questionable but not something that rises to the level of sexual harassment.

“I think he’s got to just really be thoughtful about the change in culture,” said Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash. “This is clearly not a sexual harassment allegation but it is a question of just making sure people understand the boundaries of how you interact with people.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/democrats-shrug-off-biden-drama
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34